Forum de l'Ecole Française de Budo
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Commentaires sur le camp d'Octobre à Deer Lake

Commentaires sur le camp d'Octobre à Deer Lake Empty Commentaires sur le camp d'Octobre à Deer Lake

Message  Jean-Paul Bindel Ven 21 Oct 2011 - 5:33

Quelques commentaires des participants au camp d'Octobre au MATC

Professor Dillman, I’m writing to sincerely thank you for this past weekend’s camp. In my almost-ten years of belonging to DKI, and having attended approximately 40 of these camps, this was, by far, the best yet. The training was lively and energetic. The people were friendly and willing to train. My students can’t stop talking about the camp, and for my students that couldn’t attend, they are anxious for next year too. I’m very proud to be your student, and it makes me even more proud to be able to bring my own students into the organization. Holly & I thank you dearly for not only your friendship, but your vigilance in spreading this information, without which I wouldn’t be studying the martial arts at this point in my life… it’s refreshing. To Leo Fong, thank you for being such a tremendous individual as well as a legendary martial artist. The world needs more of you, and with your teaching(s), I think the world will have more of you some day. Congratulations to Ed Lake and Bill Homan for achieving 9th dan… this is an incredible attainment that I can only dream of. George, attached is a photo of Holly, myself, and our students with yourself and Leo Fong; and below are the emails that my students wrote to me about the camp, please take a few minutes to read them. Thank you again for all of this!

Sincerely,
Bryan R. Schultz
Philadelphia, PA
(267) 702-3888

Michael Collins wrote:“This past weekend was my first DKI camp. It was the best time I've had in a long time. I had so much fun and I felt like a kid again. I met knowledgeable people and learned many new skills. It was an honor for me to meet two legends like George Dillman and Leo Fong. It was a breath of fresh air to be around so many serious martial artists and I have to say it was the best Martial Arts experience I have ever had.”

Kelvin Marte wrote:“Sensei, I would like to thank you for the opportunity to attend & Professor George Dillman for having the DKI Martial Arts Training Camp. I had the pleasure of meeting many DKI instructors that I have been watching on DVD and in videos for many years. I was in awe to meet the martial arts legend Leo Fong. Learning from these instructors, George Dillman and Leo Fong, has opened my eyes and unlocking more knowledge of techniques that I already perform. Touching hands with different students given me a desire to become a better martial artist. We shared many laughs in the cabin with other DKI members, which I feel strengthened bonds between us. The camp was a great experience, and I look forward to the next year.”

Michael Quartucci wrote:“I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to Professor Dillman for the excellent camp held this past weekend. My experiences at the camp left me with a new zest to work harder in the pursuit of the knowledge of the art of Ryukyu Kempo and pressure points. I was grateful for the opportunity to meet and work with other DKI practitioners, which felt enriching. The camp will be an experience that will hold dear to my heart for a long time. I look forward to the Double Impact seminar held in Drexel Hill in April.”

Shawn Robertson wrote:“Being apart of a group can make anyone feel special, but being apart of something as great as DKI is difficult to describe. This past weekend’s training has not only strengthened me as a student, but has also help me understand that the possibilities are truly endless; giving me more motivation to better myself in everything that I do. This weekend… I experienced something I will never forget.

It was the unity that we all had, that one goal that we were all striving for: to better ourselves. I must admit that being one of the lowest ranking members that attended the camp was a little intimidating, but that intimidation quickly passed when I witnessed how kind and caring everyone was to each other. This unwritten “rule” made me feel very welcome. I thank Sensei Bryan Schultz and Sensei Holly Prescott very much for inviting me to attend, and I am forever thankful to George Dillman for creating this outstanding organization that creates events like these.“

Clayton Brown wrote:
“I just wanted to add my thoughts about the DKI MATC: I have never had so much fun training in the Martial Arts! The idea that so many high level artists could be so down-to-earth and just plain regular folks just never occurred to me. The people there were so real and just cool people, willing to help with technique, or just express there own interpretation of what was being demonstrated....or even just to look at each other and go; "What did he just say?"!
The amount of information being presented was incredible! I feel like I earned at 1st dan from that weekend alone--okay, maybe not, but I know my skills were improved by just being in the flow with the Instructors and demonstrators in the room. Just meeting George Dillman and Leo Fong was well worth the cost of the entire weekend! Professor Dillman was very friendly and outgoing from the moment I walked into the dojo. He exudes the feeling of a patriarch as his presence fills the room. I was honored to meet (and be uke!) for someone who has done so much for the martial arts.
Besides the training in the dojo, and the meeting of so many well-trained people, I just have to say that the discussions and getting together afterward was without equal. We had so much fun unwinding from all the training, all the discussions on what we did that day, all the information we shared! I would like to express deep appreciation to Dillman Sensei and the entire DKI family for all the knowledge shared and the opportunity to meet and train with them all. I cannot wait for the next camp! To Professor Dillman, I appreciate you taking it easy on me as your uke, I was only slightly terrified. And I certainly hope your knuckle wasn't injured by my body being in the way! It was an honor, Sir! Osu!”
Jean-Paul Bindel
Jean-Paul Bindel

http://www.ecolefrancaisedebudo.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Commentaires sur le camp d'Octobre à Deer Lake Empty Re: Commentaires sur le camp d'Octobre à Deer Lake

Message  Jean-Paul Bindel Ven 21 Oct 2011 - 5:35

J'espère que nous aurons les mêmes commentaires aprés notre gala international du mois de mars et cela dépend de vous. Motivez vos amis pour venir....
Jean-Paul Bindel
Jean-Paul Bindel

http://www.ecolefrancaisedebudo.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas