Forum de l'Ecole Française de Budo
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Zürich 1.Niveau Seminar

Zürich 1.Niveau Seminar Empty Zürich 1.Niveau Seminar

Message  Swiss Ralph Dim 20 Sep 2009 - 12:45

Bonjour,
I would like to say thank you, to all who participated on these Seminar in Zürich. I enjoyed it very much. A great mood and a very nice seminar. The first level was very good organized to explane the meridians and points. Sunday, knife and stick fighting with the kata Naihanchi with applikations. Thanks to Jean Paul and thanks also to le deux Stephane `s for help.

Please do not forget we have Dustin Seale in Zürich on 17/18 October.

See you all, next Time by the Kiai Jitsu Seminar in 07/08 November. Zürich 1.Niveau Seminar Icon_biggrin

Greetings Ralph

Pictures of the Seminar : www.kyusho.ch
Swiss Ralph
Swiss Ralph

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Zürich 1.Niveau Seminar Empty Re: Zürich 1.Niveau Seminar

Message  Swiss Ralph Dim 20 Sep 2009 - 12:52

Swiss Ralph a écrit:Bonjour,
I would like to say thank you, to all who participated on these Seminar in Zürich. I enjoyed it very much. A great mood and a very nice, interessting Seminar. The first Level was very good organized to explane the Meridians and Points. Sunday, whe had knife and stick fighting with the Kata Naihanchi and Applikations. Thanks to Jean Paul and thanks also to le deux Stephane `s for help.

Please do not forget we have Dustin Seale with Jean Paul Bindel in Zürich on 17/18 October. I hope to see you to show you Switzerland.

See you all, next Time by the Kiai Jitsu Seminar in 07/08 November. Zürich 1.Niveau Seminar Icon_biggrin

Greetings Ralph

Pictures of the Seminar : www.kyusho.ch
Swiss Ralph
Swiss Ralph

Revenir en haut Aller en bas